[TYPO3-ttnews] FE Editing for TT_News

Stefan Kaufmann kaufmann at dwwd.ch
Wed Sep 17 20:13:30 CEST 2008

Hi Brian

sg_newsplus works like a charm in TYPO3 4.2.1. I use it on a fairly big site and its by far the
best solution to edit news, if you do not need the RTE for editing the news. Javascript is not
needed to run this extension.

If you can't edit anything, check that you are using the correct file for it: single_news.html

Good luck.
Stefan