[TYPO3-ttnews] FE Editing for TT_News

Brian Lynch info at digi-bis.com
Wed Sep 17 19:36:51 CEST 2008

Steffen Gebert <steffen at steffen-gebert.de> wrote in
news:mailman.35347.1221663973.4573.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielder
s.de:

Hi Steffen:

Thank you for replying agian, now the download from the extension manager
is not working, it must be the the site typo3.org is not working agian.
Currently they don't even list fe_rtenews plug in at all.

So close, yet so far...

Any other ideas on how I can get my hands on that previous version?

Thank You again,

Brian