[TYPO3-ttnews] How to push patches?

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Sep 11 12:06:23 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Gebert wrote:
> Can I send SVN patch requests to this list or is there any internal list?
>
> I'd like to have Bug 9216 [1] fixed, which shouldn't really be a big deal :(
> But tt_news-development and bug fixing seems to stagnate..

There is no internal list. There is only bug tracker. I think bug fixing/development is not active because there is no real interest in fixing bugs. tt_news more or less works, so what's the point? Some things were sponsored by companies and they were fixed really fast.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team