[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news - ordering multiple elements on one page

Aleksandar Dulovic adulovic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 20:20:40 CEST 2008

Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the recommendation, but although the extension looks promising,
once the news is sorted by "manual sorting" it loses the original sorting by
date, thus rendering this extension useless for the task at hand. Like I
said, I'm trying to make a newspaper portal by having a number of containers
on the page, and I'm not sure if this makes sense, but the order in which
they are presented on the page is not the order I in which I need them to be
processed.

Perhaps I can accomplish what I need using typoscript?

Cheers