[TYPO3-ttnews] LATEST and LIST on one page - second page??

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 13:54:28 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen,

The 'More news' link is the simplest solution.

However if you were inserting the LATEST tt_news plugin via TS you
should be able to use TS conditions and the presence of the
tx_ttnews[pointer] GET parameter in order to only show the LATEST plugin
on the first page, something along the lines of:

[globalVar = GP:tx_ttnews|pointer > 0]

   # Do nothing

[else]

   lib.latestNews < plugin.tt_news