[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news element wrap [newbie]

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 16:19:00 CEST 2008

But inserting tag into template is not right way from the point of view of
TYPO3 (IMHO), these operations MUST BE done via TypoScript. I hope that
developers of tt_news will see my post.

There must be monotony in working with content - if we do it via TS - so
let's do ALL via TS, else - via templates.

:-)

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713