[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news element wrap [newbie]

Michael Miousse michael.miousse at infoglobe.ca
Thu Oct 2 15:42:12 CEST 2008

maaboo wrote:

> Hi! Please tell me how to wrap the whole element:
>
>     11 < plugin.tt_news
>     11 {
>         _LOCAL_LANG.ru.latestHeader = Title
>         pid_list = 43
>     }
>
> ?
> I think it can be solved by adding:
>
>         displayLatest.general_stdWrap = <div class="lcol">|</div>
>
> into {}
>
> but it doesn't work. I need to wrap every element in its own class.

its not  displayLatest.general_stdWrap = <div class="lcol">|</div>

it is  11.general_stdWrap = <div class="lcol">|</div>

or plugin.tt_news.general_stdWrap

here is a hint

when you have typoscript problem with an object like tt_news, try to inspect
your tt_news element with the typoscript object browser ( web->template and
selectbox typoscript object browser). That way you can see what typoscript
exist for tt_news (that is true for any extension that uses typoscript)

best regards
--
Michael Miousse
Infoglobe