[TYPO3-ttnews] Bug not solved: 0003844: "Show items with selected categories (AND)" does not work?

Stig Kjeldsen sk at itu.dk
Fri Nov 21 12:39:59 CET 2008

Hi list

I'm using TYPO3 vers. 4.2.3 and tt_news 2.5.2 (with useStoragePid = 0)

In the backend my categories is build in to folders:

ROOT

  ----Catfolder1
  ----Catfolder2

I have the same problem with the AND operator

I tried the patch, but it didn't solved the problem.

Is it right that the bug is not fixed yet?

Best regards

Stig Kjeldsen