[TYPO3-ttnews] Different wraps and width for each image

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Nov 18 22:38:07 CET 2008

Hello Steffen,

Optionsplit doesn't work i tt_news 2.5.x as far as I know. Rupert has implemented
it in 3.0dev.

But Xatu can look in either George Ringer's rgnewsimage or in 3.0dev for
pssoible solutions. Links are in this list (search). Either way, to have
different size om different images, you have to use same amount of markers
in the template, and render height and width for each image separetely with
TS.

> Xatu Cans wrote:
>
>> But now, I would like to assign different max widths to each one: I
>> would like the image with img00 class to have 500px width and the
>> images with img01 and img02 160px. Does anybody knows how can I do
>> this?
>>
> Maybe optionsplit can help you...
>
> Steffen

WBR,