[TYPO3-ttnews] Single view page browser / usePiBasePagebrowser

Andreas Burg typo3 at andreasburg.de
Sun Nov 9 03:09:49 CET 2008

Hello Antonio,

> I am using the following TS for my single view page browser and the page
> browser that is shown is not the pi_base one.
> Any idea why?

as I slightly remember it's not possible to find out which values belong to the Constants and which
one to the Setup, it's not defined in the manual (so far as I remember).

> plugin.tt_news {
# use next line in Setup
>   appendSViewPBtoContent = 1
# use next line in Setup
>   maxWordsInSingleView = 200
# use next line in Setup
>   usePiBasePagebrowser = 1
# use next line in Constants
>   useMultiPageSingleView = 1
# use next line in Setup
>   useParagraphAsPagebreak = 1
> }

I hope this is correct. Try to use only values offered by the Constant Editor to put into the
Constants Field.

Andreas