[TYPO3-ttnews] Stip HTML from bodytext when used as the title with linkTitleField?

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Wed May 28 13:44:50 CEST 2008

I have the following TypoScript, it nearly does what I want, except the HTML
is not being removed.

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 147]
plugin.tt_news.limit = 15
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField = bodytext
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField.stripHtml = 1
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField.crop = {$toolTipCrop} | ... | 1
plugin.tt_news.excludeAlreadyDisplayedNews = 0
[global]

Why does the standard wrap method crop work here, but the stripHtml not? The
HTML from the bodytext shows up in the tooltip.

Stephen