[TYPO3-ttnews] datetoarchive when two contenelements on 1 page

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun May 25 14:42:01 CEST 2008

Hi Eef,

The only way you will be able to achieve this is by modifying tt_news.

Since the date to archive configuration settings are set in TS it is not
possible to target a specific plugin when more than one plugin is
present on any given page.

You will need to modify the 'flexform_ds.xml' to include the
'datetimeDaysToArchive' as one of the plugin settings then modify
'class.tx_ttnews.php' to override the TS value.

Best regards,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands