[TYPO3-ttnews] Record incert problem

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Sun May 25 14:00:45 CEST 2008

Hi Marianne,

Are you trying to display the full contents of the three articles on
your homepage or just an abstract?

- If you are just trying to display an abstract: you could create three
news categories ('Homepage article 1', 'Homepage article 2' and
'Homepage article 3') then insert three 'LATEST' tt_news plugins on your
homepage restricted to those categories with a display limit of 1.

- If you are trying to display the entire news articles: you can remove
the page browser by simply removing the '###NEWS_SINGLE_PAGEBROWSER###'
marker from your tt_news template.

Best regards,

Oliver

--