[TYPO3-ttnews] changes to tt_news 2.5.2 to allow iTunes rss feeds...

Gabriel Anast gabriel at anast.org
Fri May 23 22:36:40 CEST 2008

Here is a file (a zip, not a t3x... sorry) that I will leave up for a
couple days that adds iTunes 2.0 rss capability... please use / include
it in the extension if it is acceptable.

http://www.rivaire.com/tt_news-252.zip

-- Allows users to create iTunes rss feed
-- Upgraded the cleanXML function
-- Allows users to find duration of audio or video media if t3getid3
extension is installed. (it would be nice if there was a way to update
that extension too... is there such a thing as group ownership of
extensions in the TER?)
-- Added code that may or may not be appropriate that checks if
rgmediaimages is installed and if so, includes media from that extension
in any type of feed (not just iTunes). I guess this should rather be an
"extends" class in the rgmediaimages extension? I am not sure, anyway,
if there are other comments on how best to integrate this code, I can
make the changes.
-- Includes changes to the documentation

...have fun!

--gabe