[TYPO3-ttnews] LATEST different template for different categories

Sebastian Schuster algobw00 at hs-esslingen.de
Fri May 23 16:08:28 CEST 2008

Hey out there,

I would like to display a random news-container (with LATEST) on my
site(just a small one about 200x100px). But it should use different
templates depending on the category. So on every refresh of the site a
new random "news" is displayed.
For example, if a news of the category "Books" is loaded,I would like to
display a picture + some Text.
On the other hand, if a news of the category "Hot News" is loaded, I
would like to display some Text and a link.

Is that possible?

greetz
Basti