[TYPO3-ttnews] there's something going on

Dick Hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Sun Mar 23 22:17:02 CET 2008

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 21:58:10 +0100
Francois Suter <fsuter at cobweb.ch> wrote:

> Hi Rupi,
>
> > long time no news ;-) but...
> > during the last week I found some time to work on tt_news, once
> > again.
>
> It's very nice to see that you're back.
>
> > I committed the results to a new branch in tt_news SVN
> > called "tx_ttnews-2.6.0dev".
>
> And alive and kicking :-)
>
> Thanks for all these good news and also thanks for the 2.5.2 release
> (with the help of Dmitry) that solved some long-standing bugs.

I've made quite some changes in the CSS file of tt_news. Yeas I know, I
should have made another one ;-)

Question: has much changed in the new CSS file of v2.5.2 or can these
two me exchanged? I suppose the html concept file is almost the same
too? I would be very glad if I could install the new version and copy
over the old CSS / html files. Is this possible or not?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxde 01/08 ++