[TYPO3-ttnews] Not showing date/time if archive date is e.g. 1-1-2030

Jordan van Bergen jordanvanbergen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 11:23:33 CET 2008

Hi All,

I would love to have the functionality to not show the date/time belonging
to a newsitem on the individual newspage (single item) if a specific archive
date has been entered (e.g.) 1-1-2030 for a newsitem. At current the
date/time is always showing if added to the template. "normal" items should
show the date/time but items with archive date 1-1-2030 shouldn't show the
date. Do I have to dive into the code and change it myself or is there a way
to do this already?

Anyone a suggestion/solution?

I'm willing to sponsor this feature Rupert if this is not possible already.

Regards

Jordan van Bergen