[TYPO3-ttnews] Guestbook for every single page

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 14 23:22:44 CET 2008

Hi!

Cutomer likes a guestbook belongs to every article. Unfortunately he don' like
that comments are under the article, he likes it on a separate page anyway.
Therefore I couldn't simple put a ve_guesbook plugin under the tt_news single
plugin.
I would put the ve_guesbook plugin on a separate page, but I don't know how I
call this separate page, where the plugin ve_guestbook is, that he list only
the guestbook entry that belongs to a definite tt_news article.

I have to find a solution for this thing anyway. Please if you have any idea,
write me.
Thanks.

Gabor