[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0 and image/text

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Mon Jun 23 21:03:52 CEST 2008

Krystian Szymukowicz wrote:
> So what is the status of this extension? Is it still in development?
> Can I somehow help you to finish it?

Status is on hold because I just don't have any time (doing 100 %
magento right now).

There is one issue not solved: I integrate the elements with a marker
into the normal bodytext because an editor can place the CEs like he
wants.. only problem is now that i nit to align the CEs dynamically left
or right. I introtuced an extra field which is really not the way to do
it but didn't have another one..

If you want to finish the development please contact me in private
Georg