[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.0 dev demo

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sat Jun 21 01:15:48 CEST 2008

Hi Folks,

This site shows a bit of the functionality the new tt_news 3.0 has. Rupert
assured me he wants to finish the new tt_news 3.0, but has little feedback now
and is busy in projects. You can find the frontend functionality here:

http://newsdemo.typo3.nl

The extension is available here:

http://newsdemo.typo3.nl/fileadmin/T3X_tt_news-3.t3x

Please give it a go on your test installations. This is what Rupi says:

> well, of course there will be problems when updating to tt_news 3.0 but I
> can't do anything about this if I don't know details.
> one thing I have on my todo list is to write a "migration helper" script which
> lists all elements/config values that possibly need some hand work after the
> update. this script will not touch the data it only delivers a todo list.

What do you think?

tHNx

ben
--