[TYPO3-ttnews] Selecting default category for a news record

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Mon Jun 16 12:26:39 CEST 2008

Hi Søren

I don't want to start discussion about what you need (you know best
yourselves)

The suggestion I gave mostly works fine. I give a bit of example:

Page Animals
	Plugin connected to category "Animals"

Page Cats
	Plugin connected to subcat Cats

Page 	Dogd
	Plugin connected to subcat Dogs
Etcetera

In you systemfolder you have categories like this:
Newsitems
	Animals
		Cats
		Dogs