[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news dates in german - dont work

Alexander Leutz Alexander.Leutz at gmx.de
Wed Jun 11 22:14:13 CEST 2008

Hi,

Sorry for my last mail - wrong language - thought i was an the germanmailinglist.

I'm new to the typo3-world and running my first site with it.

I've got problems with the german format of the news. They still display in English.

A few days ago there where a workaround with constans posted here:

constants.dateFormat = %d.%m.%Y
plugin.tt_news {
	displaySingle.date_stdWrap.strftime = {$constants.dateFormat}
that's what I try in my own template.
but nothing chances.

Is there anything i should ask my provider to do? Do I need any additional files on my server?

Greats,
Alexander