[TYPO3-ttnews] Add title to breadcrumb trail?

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Jun 6 11:51:01 CEST 2008

Hey Bob,

hopefully your breadcrumbs menu looks like this:

lib.breadcrumbs = COA
lib.breadcrumbs.10 = HMENU
lib.breadcrumbs.10 {
	special = rootline
	special.range = 1
	1 = TMENU
	1.noBlur = 1
	1.NO.linkWrap =  > |
}

then just add this below

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 123]
lib.breadcrumbs.20 = RECORDS
lib.breadcrumbs.20 {
	dontCheckPid = 1
	tables = tt_news
	source.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
	conf.tt_news = TEXT
	conf.tt_news.field = title
	conf.tt_news.required = 1
	conf.tt_news.wrap =  > |
}
[GLOBAL]

don't know it it works though. just completely written from the top of
my head. TSFE:id = 123 is the page where the SINGLE tt_news plugin is
added. But maybe it is not even needed because I added the required = 1.

--
greetings,
benni.