[TYPO3-ttnews] Stip HTML from bodytext when used as the title with linkTitleField?

Chris chris at oblady.com
Fri Jun 6 10:44:34 CEST 2008

Sorry, I meant :
plugin.tt_news.displayList.linkTitleField.stdWrap.stripHtml

if it still doesn't work, maybe use a COA ?

lib.news=COA
lib.news.1 < plugin.tt_news
[globalVar = TSFE:id = 147]
lib.news.1.displayList.linkTitleField = bodytext
lib.news.1.displayList.linkTitleField.crop = {$toolTipCrop} | ... | 1
lib.news.stdWrap.stripHtml=1
[end]

or some like that...