[TYPO3-ttnews] Width of images in Single View

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Jun 2 22:58:11 CEST 2008

Hello Stephen,

Look in the tt_news files, file static/ts_new/setup.txt. The TS for the tt_news
extension.

Someway down i the file you find #--- rendering of SINGLE news ---#

Look down to displaySingle.image.

in the part imageLinkWrap you find the width oand height of the popup window.

But it's not any good idea to change it here, because if you upgrade tt_news
your changes will be lost.

So use the information to make two new lines in your TS for the site (root
template or an ext template). They will look like this

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle.image.imageLinkWrap.width = 900 (same for height).

Another solution is to use for instance perfectlightbox, who gives a bit
more fancy opening of the news, well explained in the perfectlightbox manual.

> Hi,
>
> In single view, when an image is clicked on, it opens up a new window
> with the image a bit large.
>
> The larger image is always 500 pixels wide, no matter how big the
> original image was. I have no TypoScript settings saying images should
> be 500 pixels wide max when clicked on. How canI get tt_news to show
> the images a bit larger? Say to a maximum width of 900 pixels?
>
> Stephen

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no