[TYPO3-ttnews] Plugin template file is persistent... argh!

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Wed Jul 16 08:29:38 CEST 2008

Hi all,

> you just have to put it in the CONSTANTS of your TS-Template ->
> plugin.tt_news.file.templateFile = fileadmin/my_tt_news_template.html
>
> and don't forget to delete the path to the original template in the
> tt_news content-elements you have in your site.

the problem is that the path to the original tt_news templateFile will
always be set in newly inserted plugins' flexform config.

For me this is a bug and should be removed. Flexform config is used to
overwrite TS settings in individual special cases... not by default.

Regards,
Jochen

--

Connecta AG TYPO3 Development