[TYPO3-ttnews] news images and caption

dick hoogendijk dick at nagual.nl
Mon Jul 14 14:26:20 CEST 2008

Does somebody know of a way how to wrap the caption beneath an image.
The width of the caption and the image has to be the same size!
When I publish a picture of 200px width and a caption that is larger
than this size the picture is pushed to the left and the caption is
wrapped when the full page fills up. This of course is not what I want.
I want the text to be beneath the picture. What I did for now is create
a CSS definition:

.news-single-img p {width:200px; font-face:bold; color:gray;}
p.news-single-imgcaption {width:200px; font-face:bold; color:gray;}

But this has -one- disadvantage: if the pictures are smaller than 200px
the width still is 200px (because of the caption width.

Is it possible to have image/caption witdh relating to each other?
If yes, how?

--
Dick Hoogendijk -- PGP/GnuPG key: 01D2433D
++ http://nagual.nl/ + SunOS sxce snv91 ++