[TYPO3-ttnews] RFC #7306: AMENU quarter display wrong (fix included)

Georg Rehfeld rehfeld at georg-rehfeld.de
Wed Jan 30 01:11:15 CET 2008

Hi all,

a small patch is inside the 'Additional Information' at

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7306

<quote>
The calculation of quarter start in AMENU seems to be wrong. Though the
entries are shown in 3 month distance, the start of the quarters was
wrongly calculated. In my case the first news was from 3rd of April
2007, the AMENU showed an oldest entry of
   "1st quarter (Feb - Apr) 2007",
the next oldest one was
   "2nd quarter (May - Jul) 2007".
Not the quarters a user expects.

After my patch, the oldest AMENU entry is (correctly) shown as
   "2nd quarter (Apr - Jun) 2007",
the next oldest one as
   "3rd quarter (Jul - Sep) 2007".
</quote>