[TYPO3-ttnews] [Typo3-tt-news] Again: single view and language switching, using special = language (SOLUTION)

Sacha Vorbeck Vorbeck at moduleBox.com
Fri Jan 18 10:44:46 CET 2008

Hello Francois,

> Have you tried an extension such as sr_language_menu? It has a lot of
> configuration possibilities and takes care of passing whatever
> parameters are necessary for the various plug-ins. This should save you
> a lot of sweating :-)

thanks for your suggeston but I try to use as few extensions as
possible. If it still doesn`t work with special language I`ll use TEXT
objects and conditions on the single view page.

--
Ciao,
Sacha