[TYPO3-ttnews] singleView link problem

Krystian Szymukowicz t33kRE.MO.VE. at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Thu Jan 17 21:36:57 CET 2008

Bartosz Aninowski pisze:
> Hi
> I cant find anything about my problem in tt_news manual.
> Here is my scenario.
> I have lot of tt_news records mounted to diffrent page in typo3.
> Each page has TS which check if tx_ttnews>0 paranetr is avilable in GET and
> shows list or single.
> Problem is with search page. I have separate page for news search and  I
> want to link each news in search results to page where this news is mounted.
> I cant set common singleView page for search result because I want to
> redirect user to category where particular news belongs to.
> I hope you undestand what I want to achieve.

hi

try to set:

plugin.tt_news.useSPidFromCategory = 1

and then set singlePid for news from this category in the tt_news
category record.

See page 55 in tt_news documentation.

I hope this is what you wanted to achieve ;).

--
grtz
Krystian