[TYPO3-ttnews] News events

Peter de Regt peter.de.regt at sharkit.nl
Tue Jan 1 12:21:51 CET 2008

Hi Warren,

I've had the same problem.

So I modified the code of mbl_newsevent a little bit.
Also I send the modifaction to Mathias Bolt Lesniak of LiliO Design the
editor of the extension.

He told me he has a new extension but is waiting for a hook in the tt_news
extension.

Send me an email if you want to have my modifications of the mbl_newsevent.

Greetings,
Peter de Regt
http://www.sharkit.nl

<wwindvogel at iburst.co.za> schreef in bericht