[TYPO3-ttnews] Image gallery within tt_news record

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed Feb 13 10:19:46 CET 2008

Hi Guys!

>Hi Thomas,

>> Hi
>> I use perfectlightbox for this site with tt_news.
>> http://www.thomaskieslich.de/fotos.html
>> The Images are from DAM.

>what extensions have you used? dam_ttnews? If yes - which version? I
>found out that there is one in the repository and one to be found on
>René Fritz's Website... somehow they differ in retrieving the caption /
>alt text from DAM as far as I recall.

>Regards,
>Jochen

you don't need dam_ttnews. I install dam, dam_index, perfectlightbox, tt_news (and templavoila) It works.
However I experienced a trouble. I have lot's of images and if I delete the frontend cache and I click on any article, I get an sever error:  Premature end of script headers: index.php
I don't know if this error occurs because of templavoila, dam images, perfectlightbox or tt_news.

other things:
the customer doesn't like this perfectlightbox gallery. Hi likes exactly this gallery.
http://www.rggooglemap.com/dev/rgsmoothgallery/smoothgallery-mit-externen-thumbnails.html

He want one big image and a lot of small images within tt_news record. But he don't want slideshow, and he don't want this.

http://www.rggooglemap.com/en/dev/rgsmoothgallery/smoothgallery-with-tt-news/detail-view/phi-phi-island-english.html

 It is possible to configure this?

Gabor

Papírképek akár ingyen! Digitális fényképezőgépek már 5000 Ft ajándék fotókidolgozással a FotoMarket Online Fotóáruházban!
http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6022,99786,162268/click.prm