[TYPO3-ttnews] latest + attached archive

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 14:25:40 CET 2008

Hi!

I have multiple pages with news content. News stored as internal pages.

I want to render latest news with archive calendar at the end.

I use the following TS code on the 3rd level:

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 43]
lib.newsholder = COA
lib.newsholder {
    10 < plugin.tt_news
    10 {
        templateFile = fileadmin/templates/tt_news2.html
        pid_list = 43
[global]

It produces list what i need. What else do i need to have:

Latest News
--
Year
Jan Feb Mar .. Dec