[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news extension: Trouble replacing markers

mark schoenbaechler schoema1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 14:17:00 CET 2008

Hi Michael.

Thanks for answering.

> if i get it right you added two field with
> rte(tx_lparticles_lp_authors,tx_lparticles_lp_sources) in the table tt_news
> and you need to add them to your marker list

exactly.

> are $row['tx_lparticles_lp_authors'] and $row['tx_lparticles_lp_sources']
> filled?

Yes. If I retrieve the fields on the 'SINGLE'-page with Typoscript ('RECORDS'), I get the contents of the fields on my page.

> are you sure that your function extraItemMarkerProcessor is called?

Yes. If I replace my DB-call with a dummy string, the markers are replaced by the dummy string:

[PHP]
.
.
$markerArray['###AUTHORLIST###'] ='dummystring'
.
.
[/PHP]

So obviously I am doing something wrong in the '... =$obj->...'-part. I guess.