[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news problems with RealURL

Christopher bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 19:12:36 CET 2008

Hello list,

I have two problems with tt_news that are related somehow to RealUrl. I
suspect problems with my RealUrl configuration, but I can't nail down a
cause (the tt_news sections of the relevant RealUrl config are quite
short). Compounding the problem is the fact that the site in question
runs TYPO3 4.1.7 on PHP 4.x so I can't use the newest RealUrl. All
suggestions welcome.

Problem 1: Multiple links point to one news item

This one's simple to describe: multiple links in a certain section wind
up pointing to a single news item. If the cache is cleared, all the
links will point to the first link visited.

If I disable the chash cache in RealUrl config, the problem
vanishes--but I would like to use the chash cache.

Problem 2: Individual news items not indexed when RealUrl enabled

Another problem simple to describe, harder to solve. With RealUrl
disabled, single news items are indexed. With RealUrl enabled,
individual items are not (though all other pages/plugins are).

Reference: Basic RealUrl config incl. tt_news portions:

http://php.pastebin.com/f6d4e93df

Help :)

--
Christopher