[TYPO3-ttnews] Bugs #3914 and #3730 really solved?

Albert van der Veen albert.van.der.veen at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 25 16:14:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Below is an old post by Francois Suter, wondered what the status is, as
it got no replies. I'm having the same results after upgrading, that is
the archive not working as expected. But perhaps I'm missing a
configuration option. Did anyone succeed in setting it up so items are
automatically archived after some period, even when no archive date is set?

thanks,
Albert

Hi all,

Those 2 bugs:

3730: bug in archive view
3914: datetimeDaysToArchive does not work with empty archivedate

are marked as solved by Dmitry in version 2.5.2 of tt_news. After having
upgraded one of my sites to this version, I still observe the wrong
behavior.

Any ideas what is going wrong here?
--

Francois Suter