[TYPO3-ttnews] catmenu and realurl

Daniel Calderini daniel.calderini at wng.ch
Mon Aug 18 16:07:59 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I am using the following Typoscript setup to render a menu of news
categories:

10 = CONTENT
10 {
    table = tt_news_cat
    select {
       pidInList = 13
    }
    renderObj = COA
    renderObj {
       10 = TEXT
       10 {
          field = title
          wrap = <li> | </li>
          typolink {
             parameter = 18
             additionalParams {
                field = uid
                dataWrap = &tx_ttnews[cat]= |
                insertData = 1
             }
             useCacheHash = 1
          }
          if {
             equals.field = uid
             value.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|cat
             negate = 1

       # Active category
       20 < .10
       20.if.negate = 0
       20.wrap = <li class="active"> | </li>

I am also using the following realurl config. to rewrite categories URLs:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
    'postVarSets' => array(
       '_DEFAULT' => array(
          'category' => array (
             array(
                'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[cat]',
                'lookUpTable' => array(
                   'table' => 'tt_news_cat',
                   'id_field' => 'uid',
                   'alias_field' => 'title',
                   'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
                   'useUniqueCache' => 1,
                   'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
                      'strtolower' => 1,
                      'spaceCharacter' => '-',
                   ),
                ),
                'condPrevValue' => '1',
             ),
          ),
       ),
    ),
);

The menu works well, it displays my categories and rewrites the URLs nicely.

The problem is, I changed the name of a category. The title in the menu
changed but not the URL: the old one is still used.

I cleared all caches and also deleted everything in module "Info >
Speaking Url management". It didn't work.

Did I do something wrong in my Typoscript or in my realurl config?

Thanks