[TYPO3-ttnews] new feature: Optionsplit for tt_news

Sylvia Boback boback at web.de
Tue Apr 29 18:48:19 CEST 2008

"Rupert Germann" <rupi at gmx.li> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1209475028.22722.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...
> Sylvia Boback wrote:
>> I changed the news-template-marker to NEWS_1 and NEWS_2.
>> This works as long as the maximum ítems number is set and the number is
>> less or equal the given articles.
>> If the limit is set to 5 and there are only 4 items the optionsplit
>> doesn't work.
>
> "doesn't work" means what?
Oh, I'm sorry. It should have meant, that the last item (in this case, the
fourth) is not displayed with news_2, but with news_1 template part.

Another question: I developed a caching problem concerning my tt_news
pagecontent part. The tt_news plugin is not shown in firefox respectively
ie.
I clear the cache and look at my site in one browser. When I look to the
other, I cannot see the plugin. When I clear the cache again I can play it
all night long..
So I put into the TSConfig of the particular site

TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = contains(plugin;tt_news;0)
TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd = all

But the browser showing switch problem is still there. I putted also the
commands into the news-detail-site, news-folder and news-list-site. I cannot
switch between browsers.
Do you think it is maybe possible that this problem results of the
beta-version?

Kind regards & best wishes,
  S.Boback