[TYPO3-ttnews] tt_news 3.0.0dev --update 2

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Apr 22 18:01:53 CEST 2008

This works in the frontend.

I was talking about a filter for the new back end "News Admin" module.
We have thousands of records, and finding something specific, even with
the search field on the top, is tough.

Thats why a filter, similar to the one in the bugtracker would be an
awesome feature. I'll see if I can code it this week.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/