[TYPO3-ttnews] Problem: target page for AMENU & CATMENU

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Tue Apr 15 15:55:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm also looking for a way to do this too - is it possible?  Looks to me
like some custom work might be required since there's no way I can see of
setting a 'target' page for CATMENU in TS (default behaviour is to filter a
list view on the same page)

Paul

news:mailman.1.1207505792.24175.typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de...