[TYPO3-ttnews] Image sizes

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon Apr 14 22:03:17 CEST 2008

Hello Stephen,

> Where exactly? I have read it, and re-read it. That's why I asked
> here, because I can't see in the documentation how I can change the
> size of the picture that appears in the second article in the LIST
> view.

An example on page 18 or somewhere around that number.

You can have more than one tt_news plugin on every page, it's as easy as
that. First article in plugin nr 1, Second in plugin number 2 and so on.
You will have one problem if you have a list with more articles than you
are showing on the page at same time, and are using LIST. Number one will
be the same all time, but the rest will change. Versjon 3.0 will solve this
problem, beacuse you can use optionSplit.

Every plugin can have its own settings, also size of images. I prefer to
do everything with TS, and drop the plugin. But it doesn't matter at all.

Look at this page, http://kommunesiden.linnearad.no/index.php, it has 5 instances
of tt_news on the same page. It's only a consept page, and it's in Norwegian.
Even the RSS-feed are tt_news, the Blog are, Kommentaren are, and "Nyheter"
are two different with an ad in between.

This one has 3, http://www.torsk.net/ (also norwegian)

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no