[TYPO3-ttnews] Bug or Feature?: assigned categories and related news problem when creating news entry

Patrick Rodacker patrick.rodacker at the-reflection.de
Mon Apr 14 12:04:29 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I face the following problem and would be glad if someone could point me
to a solution:

I have installed tt_news 2.5.2 on a TYPO3 4.1.6 system with several
categories. When I create a news entry some of the categories are
already assigned (some of them even more than one time) in the
categories select field. Additionally some existing news entries are
preselected as related news (some of them even more than one time).

After saving the entry the double selections are gone, but the
preselection of categories and related news still remain.

I wonder if I am missing a special setting or if this behaviour is a bug.

Best regards
Patrick