[TYPO3-ttnews] List and single on 1 page. Show latest iteminsingle when opening

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign h.e.weenink at aristo-webdesign.nl
Mon Apr 7 21:02:37 CEST 2008

Hallo Erik,

Thank you for the solution. Have been looking for this long time.
I tried working along your lines, but stil keep seeing:   nonews_id
Please have a look with me. This is what I did:

- Made new htmltemplate with div  for the single news.
- I mapped it as typoscript object and gave it name: lib.NewsSingle
- I attached this template to my newspage.   (a bit different then FCE
element, but should work the same. Correct?)
- On the page I made + template + newssingle with these lines in Setup:
(newslist and single are on same page with PID 97)
(I see no_news_Id, so that means that at least the single element is shown
on the right place. I think?)

What am I missing here? Eef

-------snippet here --
#defining the single news element
lib.NewsSingle>
lib.NewsSingle< plugin.tt_news
lib.NewsSingle{
    code >
    code = SINGLE
    pid_list >
    pid_list = 97
    catImageMode = 0
    catTextMode = 0
    templateFile = fileadmin/templates/template_news.html
}

plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.default.noNewsIdMsg = &nbsp;
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG.no.noNewsIdMsg = &nbsp;
#Same page as the TS/plugin is on
plugin.tt_news.singlePid = 97
plugin.tt_news.templateFile = fileadmin/templates/template_news.html

tmp.pagecontent < lib.NewsSingle

lib.NewsSingle>

lib.NewsSingle= COA
lib.NewsSingle{
  10 = CONTENT
  10.table = tt_news
  10.select {
    pidInList = 97
    orderBy = datetime desc
    max = 1
  }
  10.stdWrap.if.isFalse.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
  20 < tmp.pagecontent
}

----end snippet---