[TYPO3-ttnews] Time for tt_news 3.0 ?

Patrick Gaumond patrick at typo3quebec.org
Mon Apr 7 16:04:50 CEST 2008

Hello dear tt_newslisters,

Since March 17th, the changelog has 125 stars (*) which we could
translate to as much features and bugfixes !

And since ther are some major reorganization of files and OptionSplits
everywhere, I would like to suggest to Ruppi to make 2.6 version 3.0.

The idea being that such a step means "Check your installation before
upgrade", "Read the changelog and manual carefully". People will want
those but must take the necessary time to read before and changing the
main version number send this message (at least in part).

We all know how important tt_news is and all those features *and* speed
make it worth a major revision number IMHO.

Thanks for reading,

Patrick
version 1.0