[TYPO3-ttnews] Displaying "related news" in LIST-View

Michael Haugg michael.haugg at memmingen.de
Thu Sep 27 08:27:38 CEST 2007

Hello again!

alwaysShowRelated = 1 helped me to display related news in the LIST View.

And of course I need the SINGLE View as well for displaying these
related news-articles.

But in the SINGLE View the related articles are shown but not linked. I
really was searching up and down in forums and manuels but haven't got a
clue...

Any Idea what's wrong?

Regards, Michael