[TYPO3-ttnews] links in pagebrowser do not work???

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 16:21:56 CEST 2007

Hi.

I have implementet tt_news before and it works just fine on the
different projects.

But now I have a wierd problem with my current project.

If I click "next" or "page 2" in the page browser in list view nothing
happens. The list view shows the same news as before.

"Next" and "page 2" points to this URL:

http://domain.com/subpage.html?tx_ttnews%5Bpointer%5D=1

The URL changes in the browser but the page is not updated.

In firefox I can get page 2 to show if I press shift F5 and clear the
browser cache after the first failed attempt.

In IE the same approch has no effect.

Please help me solve this problem.

Any suggestion on what to try next is a help since I got no clue on what
is wrong.

Thanks
/Morten