[TYPO3-ttnews] News category selection issues

Jim Sandwick jim at 3ev.com
Thu Sep 6 17:17:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using: Typo3 v4.0.5 and tt_news   v2.4.0

I am having an issue with the selection of news categores.

tt_news is running fine and taking advantage of the localisation feature
by working with two languages.

I create a news record, entering a title, then selecting the relations
tab.  Then the screen reloads and a list of news categories are repeated
about 20+ times (fills and expands the selection box).
I generally remove these categories, then select the one I want.  Then
when I come to save it the category selection is lost.  If I select it
again and save it seems to store it fine.

So two problems with the inital loading of lots of news categories, then
the failing to save my initial news category.

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Cheers,

Jim Sandwick