[TYPO3-ttnews] Translated phrase charset problem .

Ahmad typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de
Tue Sep 4 17:23:00 CEST 2007

Hi Oliver ,

I don't t know why my locallang.xml files was changed to locallang.php . It seems some addons I experimentally added to this extention caused this ! something like extra fields for tt_news or chc_forum for tt_news . However I reinstalled it and I've found 'locallang.xml's in the tt_news directory but the problem still exists .

I observed all of your recommendations ... First and second I did them previously and third , Causes everything change to unknown chars from frontend to backend and page titles and news bodies etc ... ,  and when I try to add a news the below error appears .

Errors:
102: These fields are not properly updated in database: (title,short,bodytext) Probably value mismatch with fieldtype.

continue

After this error the news record appears but with question marks instead of unknown chars between them .

Thank you for your attention ...