[TYPO3-ttnews] Translated phrase charset problem .

Ahmad typo3-project-tt-news at lists.netfielders.de
Mon Sep 3 17:10:48 CEST 2007

Hi ,
I'm using tt_news for a site and I need to translate some phrases from locallang.php to show in a Persian (middle eastern right-to-left language) , My Typo3 charset setting is set to UTF-8 , And when I try to translate locallang default values to something to my language everything appears as unknown unrelated characters . Also this happens when I try to assign translation through _LOCAL_LANG object .

Any help will be appreciated .