[TYPO3-ttnews] Add More Link when String is found

Christoph Jander cjander at comarin.de
Thu Oct 25 12:55:30 CEST 2007

undkonsorten schrieb:
hi,
> Thanks for your effort, but my question isn't really answered.
> No, I didn't mean the more-mark in the templates.
> I want add the possibility to add a Marker (call it Crop-Marker) inside
> the bodytext.
> It would be possible through a simple crop, but then the the text is
> cropped after a certain amount of characters, not at a certain marker
> set by an author.
> Well did somebody understand what i want?
> Any more hints?
now i get it. as far as i know this is not possible with the default-ts
that is given with the extention. as a workaround i would suggest the
following:

the author takes the field of the subheader for the teaser and writes
the rest of the text with the editor.
on the template-side you can put the marker for the subheader right
before the bodytext.

so. this is not exactly what you want. maybe you should extend the
tt_news extention with a subheader-extention (because the
default-subheader has no formatting or other abilities, which would be
usefull and exiting ;-)).

cio christoph jander